Saturday 23 January 2016

Let's Fly to a Happy Place...

Good Evening.


Today was a good day crafting. First on my list was to complete the paper cutting from yesterday. I am pleased the way it came out and I think I may actually frame this one ... The butterflies were the cutest thing to cut out and put on the design and my nephews and kids names cut on on the tress makes it just that much more special.


Yesterday while clearing my room I came across this cute, gorgeous  Craftwork Cards Julie Loves Bird Wall Hanging Kit which I had bought a while ago and it went straight into my bag to be created today.


So as soon as I finished the paper cutting I started on making the bird hanging (I don't think the Candi fixers were in the kit but jumped into the photograph from the Candi i had taken out to stick on later as a little extra). Love the sentiment "Choose to Be Happy".

With the kit you can make 2 bird hangings but I decided to make it into 1 longer hanging and instead of decorate just one side, I embellished both as I decided, instead of hanging it on a wall, I was going to hang it from my work room door frame. Here is my finished creation and a close up ...

  


Everything else on my list for today,  such as finish the doodle from a few days and the pattern for Parchment Craft Magazine, did not get done as making this was way too much fun. Really really really enjoyed making this so great huge thank you Julie Hickey and Craftwork Cards. 

Lots of Fun, Love and Laughter Tina Cox