Thursday 21 January 2016

Butterflies, Glitter and Lots of Purple ...

Good evening.

Today I did not get time to do anything crafty so I will share with something I found in my parchment makes stash ... Something I had created years ago and had forgotten all about.

I had bought a flip album from Lakeland to make an album with photos of my kids as I loved the way some of the panels would flip out creating more of a 3D-ish album. However, it did not quite work out like that. I ripped off the clear pockets so the panels would be open, put together lots of my old parchment cards and other parchment makes that were just lying around in different folders around the house. Combined with other card making products such as die cut flowers,  tags, gems, ribbons and tons of glitter I gave some of my makes a new home. Here is the front cover ..


Here are the photos of the pages inside ...














It was really nice to flip through the pages and remember some of the moments that stayed in my memory while creating some of the cards and elements. I think I need to create another album soon ...

Enjoy.

Lots of Fun, Love and Laughter Tina Cox