Thursday 11 May 2017

A Little Faith

Good evening.

It's been a crazy day and was beginning to feel that I was not going to be able to get my twinchie done today. But with a little faith, I was able to get a couple done while cooking dinner (Maybe, I should clarify ... While burning dinner because I was having too much fun).

It is so lovely to see everyone twinchies. So many great pieces and all so beautiful. One lady suggested creating a sampler with them which is such a wonderful idea. I may keep all mine in a box and find a huge canvas at some point and stick them all on there. It would make a lovely wall piece.

Today's little ones are ...



I'm going to do a step by step for the pink Faith one ... Reminds me of sherbet. Yum.

All the embossing and colouring is done on the back and the perforating and cutting on the front.

1.) Emboss the 3rd from inside squares and scallops from the Scallops Nested Squares plate.

2.) Using the Beauty Word Chain border plate, emboss the word 'Faith' from it and from the 3D Flowers and Butterflies plate, emboss flowers in the corners.

3.) Emboss dots around the word and outside the flowers from the Diagonal Basic Grid. Emboss the flower petals using the ball tools 6, 4.5, 3 and 1.5 gently each time as you go down in sizes and allowing the parchment to rest between each layer.

4.) Colour on the back using Perga Colours Exclusive.

5.) Perforate with the 2-needle perforating tool and cut between the perforations using parchment scissors (or Perga Cutters).

6.) Finish by mounting the parchment piece on pink parchment (7x7cm), white card (7x7cm) and black card (8x8cm) using brads and sticking this on white card (10x10cm).


I'm exhausted so off to bed I go wishing for dreams of sherbet sweets. Good night.

Take care. Enjoy.

Love and laughter
Tina x